I have been gone a while, that is true. I had a few setbacks and lost my beautiful Max, so my desire to write sort of got tucked away, but lately I am starting to notice that I miss my writing and have decided to get back into my blog, first with a dedication and then with this posting!!
I had planned on getting this done by Valentine’s Day with the LOVE theme, but it didn’t quite happen. I had this cupcake project that took a little more time than I thought.
So, here it goes…..
The Top Ten Heartfelt Reasons I LOVE to Blog!
1. I love to share my stories with other animal lovers and friends.
2. I will be able to share my new “grandma” stories….yes folks, that’s right!!!
3. Writing make my soul feel whole.
4. I love to write.
5. Perhaps my stories will touch someone and make them smile.
6. I connect with others who love to write.
7. Writing keeps me grounded.
8. I love to create!
9. My blog may help someone.
10. The word “blog” is a cool word!!
So, sit back, relax and stay tuned. My heart is healing and Tea and Milkbones has awakened!! Continue reading